- Annual research report, with updates from FSH Society grant recipients.
- Groundbreaking study establishing that FSHD may be the most prevalent of muscular dystrophies.
- A new NIH-funded Wellstone Center for Muscular Dystrophy in Seattle, Washington.
- The life-changing impact of the #FSHDSelfies campaign.
- A genetically engineered mouse with an on-off switch for DUX4.
- American Society of Gene and Stem Cell Therapy meeting report.
- New Directions in Biology and Disease of Skeletal Muscle meeting report.
Download and read the entire issue here.