A Leader in FSHD Education
The FSHD Society is a leader in developing clear, authoritative information on fascioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD), from health care and medical advances to research and drug development. We are a driving force in connecting patients, families and caregivers, charitable organizations, government agencies, industry, scientific researchers, and academic institutions.
In addition to the information provided on this website and across our social channels, we educate the public about FSHD through the following vehicles:
- FSHD Society publications including: FSHD Advocate magazine and free materials in our Patient Library
- FSHD University programs, including monthly webinars and FSHD Society Radio
- The Society’s annual International Research Congress
- The FSHD Connect Conference, held in even-numbered years at various locations around the U.S. and which attracts about 200 patients from across the country and around the world.
To learn more about FSHD, check out the resources below:
- Living with FSHD
- The FSHD Society is focused on educating and empowering patients and their families. Learn more here.
- The FSHD Blog: a resource for staying up to date on all things FSHD and FSHD Society
- The Event Calendar: A calendar of events for education webinars, conferences and local chapter meetings.