The latest issue of our FSH Watch newsletter has just come out. You can download it here.
- The first evidence-based FSHD care guideline has been published. What is it? How does this empower the patient? (Page 1).
- #FSHDStronger, our new awareness campaign (Page 1).
- The decision to stop working: what you need to know. (Page 8).
- Advancing clinical trial readiness for FSHD (Page 14).
- Opportunities to volunteer. Research studies need you! (Page 16).
- Why seek genetic testing for FSHD? (Page 24).
- Breathing issues that every patient needs to understand (Page 26).