We are excited to announce the arrival of our newest edition of the FSH Watch. This Watch not only shares patient stories and information on coping with FSHD, but also contains updates on the research projects being funded by the FSH Society with your support! We are happy to share all of this going into the holiday season. This edition of the Watch features…
- Daniel Perez, President and CEO of the FSH Society, looking back on 25 years of searching for a cure
- The annual research report on progress understanding the biological mechanisms of FSHD and developing treatments
- Ask the PT! Physical Therapist Julie Hershberg answers patient questions on all things related to physical therapy
- Personal stories from Christer Oldenhov, Katie Ruekert, Carden Wyckoff, Susan Mayes discussing topics ranging from adjusting to a scooter to donating muscle to research to the development of Colorado’s first annual Walk & Roll fundraiser!
- Michelle Dodd explains how NeuroPhysics has helped her twelve-year-old son
- FSH Society members gather in North Carolina and Washington, DC to hear from doctors and researchers
Download this edition of the Watch here!