World FSHD Day was a HUGE Success!
Thank you to all of you who hosted events and participated! Here are a few highlights:
- The Tampa Chapter and George Pollock Raced Across America with Team FSHD Skyland Trail
- The Atlanta Chapter lit up the King & Queen Buildings
- The New England Chapter lit up the Zakim Bridge
- The Arizona and Utah Chapters had June 20th declared World FSHD Day in their state!
- The Colorado Chapter hosted a meeting and lab tour at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- The St. Louis Chapter hosted a picnic in the park
- People from around the world joined the celebration! Just do a google search on #WorldFSHDDay – it’s amazing.