The newest issue of FSHD Advocate has left the printers and will be landing soon in your mailbox. To get an advance look, or if you’re a digital-only reader, here is the issue online.
- Industry Collaborative on FSHD Drug Development. Preparing the way for clinical trial success. Highlights of our milestone meeting with regulators, industry, and key opinion leaders.
- 2019 FSHD International Research Congress. Our summary of the major new findings and insights from this year’s premier scientific meeting.
- NAD+ supplementation may help aging muscle. The data from the laboratory bench is intriguing, but there’s no evidence yet that NAD+ helps patients with muscle disease.
- A surprise $50K gift from a simple act of kindness. The story behind a wonderful act of friendship and generosity.
- Accelerating treatments. What can you do? Actions that anybody can take to help speed up the development of treatments. Yes, even you!