Many of you have asked if the FSHD Society could provide holiday cards you can send to family and friends, asking for donations. We heard you and have come up with this collection of e-cards by artists with FSH muscular dystrophy. Here’s how to use them:
- Click on the card you want to use.
- Control click to save the image to your computer.
- Create an email and insert the image.
- Add a message in your own voice or by copying, pasting, and adapting the text below.
- Be sure to add a link to our donation page: https://p2p.onecause.com/fshdsociety/donate
- Email your e-card!
As we celebrate the holidays this year, I send warm wishes and ask you to join me in giving back to the FSHD Society. The Society is working to develop treatments for facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy(FSHD), a debilitating disease that has touched our lives. Your gift is life-changing!
Or by check to
Department 960, P O Box 4106
Woburn, MA 01888-4106
I recognize that many worthy causes are seeking your help and want you to know just how much your kind support will mean to me.
[SIGN YOUR NAME HERE]